Villa Rica Attic Preparation Company
Whether you’re looking to save money, stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, or create a safer indoor environment, we have the products, equipment, and trained experts who can help you make your building more hospitable.
As the most experienced name in spray foam insulation, our goal is always to provide you with the perfect product to match your specific insulation need.
By providing unsurpassed blockage of air infiltration—which means no more dust, pollen, or other irritating and unhealthy pollutants can get in—spray foam insulation represents the healthiest choice for any home or building. An added benefit is also noise reduction, allowing for most homes and buildings to be the peaceful havens they were intended to be.
By having foam sprayed throughout your home or building, you’ll not only create an excellent air barrier, but an effective moisture barrier, too. This helps keep dangerous mold, mildew, and bacterial growth at bay, as increased rigidity will protect you from unhealthy environmental elements. Aside from limiting interior condensation, anti-microbial ingredients in our spray foam insulation solutions also inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria.
Spray foam insulation will conform to any size or shape cavity, bay windows, oval windows, angled walls, curved ceilings, or any other unusual framing designs can be as well-insulated and tightly sealed as the uniformly spaced stud walls. This adds more actual living space to a home, and provides the flexibility for an energy-efficient design.
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a way to invest in your home or building. SPF could save you money in the following ways:
- Improved efficiency and reduced air loss could lower energy bills.
- Builders could install smaller HVAC systems, using fewer framing and roofing materials and employing one product that could provide three functions: insulator, air barrier and moisture barrier, which could lower construction costs.
- Spray foam offers home and building owners opportunities to lower maintenance costs on roofing systems.
- Homeowners, builders and architects may be able to qualify for tax incentives, rebates, grants or certifications.
- When having SPF insulation installed in your home or building, work with a professional contractor who can educate you on the installation process.
Whether retro-fitting a home or choosing insulation when building a new one, homeowners are learning that spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation is a great way to save on energy costs and improve comfort. It is a spray-applied cellular plastic that forms a continuous barrier on walls, around corners and on all contoured surfaces. SPF insulation applied by professionals is generally described as a high pressure foam or a low pressure foam and is available as "open-cell" or "closed-cell" foam. There are several major differences between the two types, leading to advantages and disadvantages for both, depending on the desired application requirements.
Ben Hill Renovations is based in Douglasville, Georgia; serving as the premier renovations company for all of Metro Atlanta. For more information on any of the Ben Hill Renovations services, call or click to schedule a free educational home check up by one of our highly trained home renovations experts.