Storm Damaged Roofs
Steps to Take After Storm Damage:
- If you suspect you have storm damage, call Ben Hill Renovations for an inspection. An insurance claim must be filed within 1-2 years of the incident.
- If we determine that hail or wind damage is present and detected at the time of our inspection, you will need to call your insurance company.
- Your insurance company will schedule a time to come and inspect the damage. You will want to make sure you have a representative on your behalf at this meeting. Call our office and let us know when the insurance adjuster will be there, and we will try our best to meet them at the time of inspection.
- Your insurance company will either deny or approve the claim. If the claim is approved, you will need to choose a local, reputable company to replace your roof and/or other damage areas.
- Make sure to do your research. If you choose the cheapest option, you will end up spending more money in repairs down the road. Get the job done right, and choose a company you know will honor the workmanship warranty.
- If you choose Ben Hill Renovations as your contractor, we will help you with the final paperwork process, as well as retrieving the final depreciation check from your insurance company.