Storm Damaged Roofs
When inclement weather hits your Metro Atlanta or West Georgia home, Storm Damaged Roofs are
often an unwanted consequence. If you have a Storm Damaged Roof, Ben Hill Renovations can help!
Storm Damaged Roofs? Call Ben Hill Renovations immediately for a FREE ESTIMATE! We Can Help!
Since 1964, the Ben Hill Renovations family has earned a reputation for performing the absolute
highest-quality roofing replacements, repairs, and installations around. But over the years, we have
earned an even greater reputation for outstanding customer service. In fact, we don’t just want you to
have a great experience when you choose to work with Ben Hill Renovations for Storm Damaged Roofs and
more, we want you to have the best home roofing experience possible! Our Roofing Professionals are
experienced in all types and styles of home roofing, and we are equally as experienced in helping you
work with your insurance company in order to provide your best possible outcome, especially when you
have storm damaged roofs. Call Ben Hill Renovations at the first signs of storm damage!
For Storm Damaged Roofs in Metro Atlanta or West Georgia, Call Ben Hill Renovations! We’re on Your
Here Are a Few Steps to Take After Storm Damage to Your Home:
- If you suspect you have storm damage, call Ben Hill Renovations for an inspection. An insurance
claim must be filed within 1-2 years of the incident.
- If we determine that hail or wind damage is present and detected at the time of our inspection, you
will need to call your insurance company.
- Your insurance company will schedule a time to come and inspect the damage. You will want to make
sure you have a representative on your behalf at this meeting. Call our office and let us know when
the insurance adjuster will be there,
and we will try our best to meet them at the time of inspection.
- Your insurance company will either deny or approve the claim. If the claim is approved, you will
need to choose a local, reputable company to replace your roof and/or other damage areas.
- Make sure to do your research. If you choose the cheapest option, you will end up spending more
money in repairs down the road. Get the job done right, and choose a company you know will honor the
- If you choose Ben Hill Renovations as your contractor, we will help you with the final paperwork
process, as well as retrieving the final depreciation check from your insurance company.