NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the bhrenovations.com/giveaway and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The
Campaign is only open to legal residents of GEORGIA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ben Hill Renovations, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising
and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to
participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet
the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ben Hill Renovations as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 28th at 12:00 a (EST) and ending on October 12th at 11:59p (EST). All online entries must be
received by October 12th at 11:59p (EST).
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at bhrenovations.com/giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign
requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of
Ben Hill Renovations. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple
email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be
removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ben Hill Renovations.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a free deck and/or handicap ramp. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The
specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ben Hill Renovations. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Ben Hill Renovation’s discretion. The
prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ben Hill
Renovations to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Ben Hill Renovations. Winner will be notified by email,
phone, or social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Ben Hill Renovations shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk
e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to
claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be
forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and
regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BEN HILL RENOVATIONS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL
PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ben Hill Renovations, anyone acting on behalf of
Ben Hill Renovations, and Ben Hill Renovations’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in
any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about
the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice,
review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any
third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of
Ben Hill Renovations. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your
sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ben Hill Renovations from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability,
loss, damage, costs or expense, which Ben Hill Renovations may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s
- Terms & Conditions: Ben Hill Renovations reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug,
non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ben Hill Renovations’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the
Campaign. In such case, Ben Hill Renovations may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ben Hill Renovations.
Ben Hill Renovations reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the
Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ben Hill Renovations has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any
reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign
rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation
of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Ben Hill Renovations reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ben Hill Renovations and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion
agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage
that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or
misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software,
or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of
the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the State of Georgia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of
participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this
Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any
such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including
reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have
damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Ben Hill
Renovations 8990 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30134. Requests must be received no later than December 1st at 12:00p.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Ben Hill Renovations 8990 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30134.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Ben Hill Renovations is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.