Stone Coated Metal Roofs in Douglasville
Stone coated steel roofing is both elegant and long lasting. A stone coated metal roof combines both high safety and stunning good looks. It’s strong, durable, and features the versatile beauty of tile, shake, or shingle roofing that lasts and lasts. In fact, it might just be the last roof you’ll ever need to buy!
If you are looking for a roof that will have the beauty of slate, tile, or cedar shake, but without the same costs, a stone coated metal roof may meet your needs. Using stone coated metal roofing, you can have a beautiful, long lasting roofing system that will provide superior protection for your home, with none of the structural disadvantages of other roofing materials. To decide whether a stone-coated steel roof is right for you, consider the following features and advantages this roofing system can offer.
- Resists driving rain and snow, as well as high wind pressures.
- Includes 120 MPH wind resistance and hail penetration.
- Aluminum-Zinc coated steel base will not curl, cup, warp, split or break.
- Fire resistant and non-combustible
- Does not absorb moisture
- Stone chip coating provides natural weathering and sound deadening qualities
- Performance of steel without the “commercial” painted look
- 50 Year Warranty
Ben Hill Renovations is based in Douglasville, Georgia; serving as the premier renovations company for all of Metro Atlanta. For more information on any of the Ben Hill Renovations services, call or click to schedule a free educational home check up by one of our highly trained home renovations experts.