Cedar Ridge Siding in Douglasville
Our trademark siding product is Cedar Ridge. This fully insulated composite vinyl siding is the new standard in energy efficiency and maintenance-free beauty. Did you know that the average home expels 18-22 gallons of moisture vapor per day? The Cedar Ridge product is available in many different styles & colors and comes standard with the only true built in moisture management system in the industry. It offers many features that help make Cedar Ridge the product by which all other siding is compared to.
- Cedar Ridge refers to its moisture management system as Smart Core technology and it easily channels moisture away from your home.
- It separates itself from the competition by offering an R-2.5 insulating value helping to keep your home more energy efficient than other siding options on the market.
- It is 240% more impact resistant than fiber cement. That’s correct, 240% more impact resistant!
- It will reduce noise levels in your home by up to 45%.
- It is wind resistant up to 200 mph.
To learn more about Cedar Ridge by Crane, call or click to schedule your free educational home check up with Douglasville’s Cedar Ridge siding provider.
Ben Hill Renovations is the premier source for Cedar Ridge siding. Ben Hill Renovations is based in Douglasville, Georgia; serving as the premier renovations company for all of Metro Atlanta. For more information on any of the Ben Hill Renovations services, call or click to schedule a free educational home check up by one of our highly trained home renovations experts.