Atlanta Siding Energy Savings
You may find yourself asking, “How in the world can a renovation company help me with Energy bill savings in Douglasville?” We have a very easy answer! At Ben Hill Renovations we are able to assist you in lowering your Energy Bills in 4 different areas: windows, roofing, siding, and insulation.
Wood, vinyl or fiber cement siding with little or no insulating value.
With today’s advances in technology and innovation, there is no reason to have a home without insulated siding. Most of today’s homes were constructed with outdated technology. Homes with wood lap siding, hollow back vinyl siding or fiber cement siding allow significant amounts of energy loss through the walls of your home. This dramatically reduces your home’s ability to save on energy costs.
The most efficient way to side your home today is by using composite vinyl siding with foam core fully insulated panels. Installed using a breathable house wrap, fully insulated composite vinyl siding gives the most energy efficient way to cover the exterior walls of your home.
What are the BENEFITS to you?
- Lower heating & cooling bills. Once again, saving you MONEY!
- Improved comfort inside your home.
- Allows your home to “breathe” properly with a state-of-the-art moisturemanagement system. Decreases the possibility of mold & mildew in your home’s wall system.
- Works in unison with other energy efficient measures (new windows, new roof & ventilation system) to reduce your overall energy costs.
- Lowers costs on your HVAC mechanicals because your home is more efficient. This allows your HVAC system to work less and requires less maintenance and/or repairs.
As Douglasville and Metro Atlanta’s Siding Replacement Company, Ben Hill Renovations can guide you through the decision process of which siding choice fits your home the best.
Ben Hill Renovations is based in Douglasville, Georgia; serving as the premier renovations company for all of Metro Atlanta. For more information on any of the Ben Hill Renovations services, call or click to schedule a free educational home check up by one of our highly trained home renovations experts.